2 Kasım 2010 Salı

CBA Crew to Dream














Explosion Montana Platinium


All Members in 2007-08








                                                         
                                                Click Here      Short Movie Action in 2008


This crew now just is dream.İn the old days this crew stay strong in 2003-05 don't have more memory about him.I creating by my self this crew them I invite some friends but I don't remember when his do it more for this crew so After few years action everybody get out from this crew!Because nobody do some big or more pieces.
Them I  begin do it single everything what I can do.Here I puting some old and new photos of  CBA Crew.İf you think we are toys,mybe u right but I can't single make pieces 2 crew.First look at u stuff them coment my.
Remember just in memory this dream crew.Peace YO.

Sorry for low quality photos take it by 5Mp CyberShot in 2004-2008

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder