2 Kasım 2010 Salı

First Meet Transit System

dirty fresh

hot days

first hit

with dek


Bomb The System good word for strong guys.I'm begin bombing transit system in 2008 I don't have my first panels on the freight and s-trains because it's toy shit.İn first times I  scary entrance on the yard and check up around hangar spot but Im testing my courage and in short time I win freaky things and learn all yard spots in this city.
I think more local writers freaky and scary entrance in this yards but in last month tourist writers,new and old local writers make more panels in HaydarPasa because there is so basic to do it. İn few month I try to be active in trainwriting and I do that not for fame and not for fun,I do it for self memory because I love it.All my last works I upgrade in streetfiles.org u can follow me there.However I put it here same flicks.I hope u like it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder